Legal Australian Online Bingo Sites for 2019
Bingo is one of the categories of gambling games that attracts quite a number of players to land based venues throughout Australia, however with the introduction of the Interactive Gambling Act in 2001 and several amendments over the years to this act you are not going to see online bingo sites that are based outside of Australia advertised on the standard media outlets such as television or radio due to this act making it illegal to do so.
List of Bingo sites accepts player from Australia:
|Rank||Rooms||Expert Score||Signup Bonus||Play Now|
103 user ratings
500% on 1st Deposit
(T&C apply. 18+)
4/5 Read Review
125 user ratings
Deposit £10 Play With £40
(T&C apply. 18+)
108 user ratings
$25 Free + 10 Free Spins
(T&C apply. 18+)
105 user ratings
First 5 Deposits, Get 2500% +
(T&C apply. 18+)
That Act has not however stopped bingo players accessing and playing at bingo site based elsewhere in the world and in fact there are a huge number of bingo sites where players in Australia can and do gamble at.
To ensure you never run the risk of being ripped off, scammed or cheated when playing bingo online we have compiled the following guide that will give you a much deeper insight into the online bingo playing environment, and if it is an environment that is of interest to you then we invite you to read it thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the top ten most frequently asked questions from players who have taken an interest in playing bingo online, and all of these questions are answered below, so if you do have several questions you need to answers to in regards to you playing bingo online then do keep on reading.
What protection do I have playing bingo online?
How much do online bingo tickets cost?
Do online bingo sites have jackpot games?
When is the best time to play bingo online?
What is the legal age to play bingo online?
If any bingo site suspects you may be under the age of 18 then they will lock your account and will not reopen it until you have proven you are over the age of 18, so be prepared to supply identification documents if asked.
What bingo games can I play online?
Do I have to download any software?
How do I know bingo games are fair?
Are there any limits on how much I can win?
Are bingo winnings taxable?
Legal Commonwealth Licensing Jurisdictions
- List of Bingo sites accepts player from Australia:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What protection do I have playing bingo online?
- How much do online bingo tickets cost?
- Do online bingo sites have jackpot games?
- When is the best time to play bingo online?
- What is the legal age to play bingo online?
- What bingo games can I play online?
- Do I have to download any software?
- How do I know bingo games are fair?
- Are there any limits on how much I can win?
- Are bingo winnings taxable?
- Legal Commonwealth Licensing Jurisdictions
- Other Gambling Jurisdictions
- UK Gambling Commission – If you come across any online bingo site that holds UK Gambling Commission issued license you will find those sites adhere to the very highest standards and operate to some of the most stringent guidelines in regards to integrity and fairness.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner – Bingo sites that have been issued a gambling license in Gibraltar are regularly monitored and are highly regulated and as such you are never likely to experience any problems playing bingo online at such sites.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – Whilst not a large country more of an offshore isle Alderney has built up a solid reputation over the years as a respectable online gambling license issuer and there are many gambling sites who hold one of their licenses.
- Isle of Man Casino Control Commission – Another place that has a solid track record in regards to being a credible gambling license issuer is the Isle of Man and many online gambling companies have their head quarters on the Isle of Man.
Other Gambling Jurisdictions
There are of course other gambling license issuers who are sadly not as proactive in regards to protecting players at sites they have issued licenses for and below are two gambling license issuers whose sites you would be best off avoiding.
- Government of Curacao – You will find getting a gambling license in Curacao is easy as it is simply a case of pay your money and you will be given one, this does however mean the majority of gambling companies holding one of these licences are poor quality and poorly run sites which you are best off avoiding.
- Antigua Directorate of Offshore Gambling – One additional place where it is possible to obtain an online gambling site license is Antigua and sadly this is another place where there is no real player protection in place and players are strongly advised to stay away from bingo sites holding one of their licenses as you will have no way of seeking redress should you experience a problem at any site holding one of their licenses.