Legal UK Online Bingo Sites for 2018
Playing bingo online has become extremely popular in the UK and the reasons for this is that with many land based bingo clubs putting up their entry fees, banning smoking and also being quite expensive places to visit nowadays when you take travelling and even parking costs into account you are likely to find your money will not stretch as far as it used to when visiting such a place.
List of Bingo sites accepts player from UK:
100% Legal & Licensed Verified Bonus Mobile Friendly
Advertiser Disclosure. Must be +18 to participate.
|Rank||Rooms||Expert Score||Signup Bonus||Play Now|
4/5 Read Review
125 user ratings
Deposit £10 Play With £40
(T&C apply. 18+)
5/5 Read Review
106 user ratings
$25 Free + 10 Free Spins
(T&C apply. 18+)
- List of Bingo sites accepts player from UK:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the legal minimum age to play bingo online?
- What types of bingo games can I play online?
- Is there any software I need to download?
- How do I play bingo games on my mobile?
- How much are bingo cards online?
- What jackpots are on offer?
- Are all online bingo games fair?
- When is the best time to play bingo online?
- How do I claim a prize playing bingo online?
- What does Pre Buying bingo tickets mean?
- Legal UK Licensing Jurisdictions
- Not Legally Recognised Gambling Jurisdictions
However, the UK Gambling Commission has been actively involved in ensuring all online bingo players located anywhere in Great Britain can play online bingo online is a safe and secure environment, and they have done this by insisting that any bingo site offering their services to the UK must obtain one of their online gambling licenses.
Be aware however that you can still play at bingo sites located in other countries that do not hold a UK Gambling Commission issued gaming license, but should you run into any problems you will not have the Gambling Commission on hand to assist in any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you wish to join the hundreds of thousands of people who play bingo each week online then have a read through of the following questions and answers, as you are likely to have many questions that you are seeking the answers to you should find many of those answers listed below.
What is the legal minimum age to play bingo online?
What types of bingo games can I play online?
Is there any software I need to download?
How do I play bingo games on my mobile?
How much are bingo cards online?
What jackpots are on offer?
Are all online bingo games fair?
When is the best time to play bingo online?
How do I claim a prize playing bingo online?
What does Pre Buying bingo tickets mean?
Legal UK Licensing Jurisdictions
The UK Gambling Commission will allow any online bingo site operator to offer their services to the UK if they are either licensed in the UK or if they are based in any of the following jurisdictions and have been issued with a gambling license by one of the following licensing commissions but also apply for and have been granted a UK gambling licence.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner – You will find that bingo sites licensed in Gibraltar are run to the very highest standards, and you will also find there are no shortages of them available. But for added protections then always make sure those sites also have been issued with a UK gambling license.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – There are a handful of different gambling sites that are recognised by the UK Gambling Commission as they have been issued with both a UK gambling license and also hold a full Alderney issued one too.
- Isle of Man Casino Control Commission – You can legally play at any Isle of Man licensed online bingo site and many of those sites have additionally applied for and have been granted a UK Gambling Commissions remote gambling license.
Not Legally Recognised Gambling Jurisdictions
You should always be aware that not all online bingo sites hold a gambling license that the UK Gambling Commission recognises legally, and below are two such licensing authorities, you will be afforded no protection what so ever if you choose to gamble at any online bingo site licensed by these two license issuers!
- Government of Curacao – Curacao do not have any real type of gambling regulatory licensing framework, and any site licensed there simply holds a business license, and as such you should avoid such bingo sites.
- Antigua Directorate of Offshore Gambling – Another licensing jurisdiction is Antigua, and whilst unlike Curacao they do have a regulatory system in place for licensing online gambling sites including bingo sites you will not find it very effective should you experience nay problems.