Legal US Online Bingo Sites for 2019
There are currently three US States where you are going to be able to play gambling game online for real money or place a real money sports bet, these States are Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey.
You are going to find a growing number of different gambling related sites available in your area within those State boundaries and as such you may be looking for additional information as to how you can get involved in this newly legalised gaming environment.
With this in mind we invite you to have a look through this section of our website that is dedicated to online bingo, whilst it may or may not be something you are wishing to get involved with at this current moment in time you are always best advised to make sure you know the finer points of gambling online, as you may one day wish to get involved with it and start to play all manner of gambling games online or even place a sports bet online.
List of Bingo sites accepts player from USA:
|Rank||Rooms||Expert Score||Signup Bonus||Play Now|
5/5 Read Review
106 user ratings
$25 Free + 10 Free Spins
(T&C apply. 18+)
4.5/5 Read Review
110 user ratings
$25 Free + 10 Free Spins
(T&C apply. 18+)
4/5 Read Review
108 user ratings
$25 Free + 20 Free Spins
(T&C apply. 18+)
- List of Bingo sites accepts player from USA:
- What Does the US Law Say About Online Bingo?
- How Do We Rate US Online Bingo Sites?
- Why You Should Access a Recommended Online Bingo Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What bingo games can I play online?
- Do I have to download any software?
- How do I know bingo games are fair
- Are there any limits on how much I can win?
- Are bingo winnings taxable?
- What protection do I have playing bingo online?
- How much do online bingo tickets cost?
- Do online bingo sites have jackpot games?
- When is the best time to play bingo online?
- What is the legal age to play bingo online?
- Legal US Licensing Jurisdictions
- Not Legally Recognised Gambling Jurisdictions
While some countries hold bingo close to their hearts as a favoured gambling game, other countries don’t have such an attachment to it. The United States is one such country that follows in line with the latter, which is also potentially why it hasn’t been much of an issue for the US Senate to focus on legalising across the country. Despite this, bingo still has a decent following, and it is offered in land-based establishments for people to indulge in. However, the online world of bingo is somewhat different, as seems to be the case with many gambling options in the US.
What Does the US Law Say About Online Bingo?
Bingo is only accessible legally in the state of New Jersey at the moment, and in all other locations across the country, it is deemed to be an illegal activity online. The only legal way of playing bingo in most US states is if the bingo game in question is being conducted for charitable reasons, and again, this is land-based bingo. As far as online bingo goes, New Jersey provides a legal option for gamblers to access, which is part of an online casino within the state.
No other US state provides its own online bingo hall, meaning that those people who are interested in accessing the game will need to do so at an offshore platform. Because bingo doesn’t have quite as much of a draw within the United States though, only a small portion of platforms support players from the country. In comparison to the United Kingdom, the US has a very small proportion of residents who have an interest in playing bingo, which accounts for the fewer sites supporting such gamers from the US.
That being said, we have located a few of the sites that cater to this market, and we have reviewed them fully to ensure that they provide a high-quality service to players. Of course, as with other gambling site reviews, bingo sites must meet certain criteria to be considered as one of our recommended platforms.
How Do We Rate US Online Bingo Sites?
We will always look for those bingo sites that hold a valid gambling licence. At least one of these must be in operation at an online bingo site, because without such, there’s no telling what the platform can do with your money and your details. So, you’ll see from our list of the bingo sites that cater to US players, that they all hold a gambling licence. At the same time, each of the platforms should employ a secure server and data encryption technology. With such in operation, your personal and banking details will remain away from the sightline of prying eyes. We have made sure that the recommended online bingo halls at our site all have this in action.
Something else that we consider when rating an online bingo hall is how good its selection of bingo games is. Certain platforms will only offer one or two variations of the game, such as 75-ball and 90-ball. However, others provide 80-ball, 50-ball and other assorted options. You’ll find only the best selection of bingo games in the lobbies of the platforms noted in our list. We all like to have a good choice of products to select from, and you’ll certainly have such at the sites we recommend. We have also reviewed the actual software itself, ensuring that it runs smoothly and it’s easy to use.
As gamblers, we tend to enjoy receiving special rewards as well, right? Well, we’ve also located the very best bingo sites with ideal promotions on hand, too. This means that as a newcomer, you’ll get to benefit from an intriguing welcome offer, whilst also having the opportunity to receive ongoing rewards as well. Just check out the list of bingo sites accepting players from the USA on our site and you’ll get to see the type of welcome offer that each of them provides.
One last thing to make mention of here is that we have found the bingo sites that allow US players to utilise a range of good payment methods for depositing and withdrawing purposes. The UIGEA law that was introduced several years ago meant that transactions done with foreign-based online gambling sites are considered illegal. Therefore, banks and financial institutions imposed blocks on card payments and bank transfers at many of these. However, the sites that we recommend offer alternative options for US players to make use of for transactions. This means that once you join one of them, you can easily transfer money into and out of your bingo account.
Why You Should Access a Recommended Online Bingo Site
While we don’t want to toot our own horn, it would be ludicrous for us to not inform you of some of the reasons why visiting and joining a recommended US bingo site is necessary. Of course, it’s easy for anyone to go to a search engine and look for a US-friendly bingo platform. Yet, this could lead to you becoming a part of a scam site, and nobody wants to suffer through that. So, here are a few reasons why it’s ideal to seek out a bingo site from the ones that we recommend:
- Our team of reviewers has gone through a selection of US-friendly bingo platforms and made sure that they have the best features and security measures in place before adding them to our list of the best sites. This way, you can guarantee that you’re joining a safe site.
- Your safety is our priority and we believe that it should be the priority of the online site you’re joining, too. That’s why our recommended US bingo sites will always consider your security first of all.
- Locating an online bingo site via Google or some other search engine won’t let you in on everything that the site does and doesn’t provide. Instead, you could sign up and find that certain payment methods aren’t supported, the customer support team isn’t helpful, the site doesn’t possess a licence or any other negative outcome. By using our reviews and visiting a recommended bingo site, you won’t find yourself at such a platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you understand a little clearer the finer aspects of online gambling, below we have put together a listing of some frequently asked questions regarding this gambling environment and have listed the answers to each of those questions.
What bingo games can I play online?
Do I have to download any software?
How do I know bingo games are fair
Are there any limits on how much I can win?
Are bingo winnings taxable?
What protection do I have playing bingo online?
How much do online bingo tickets cost?
Do online bingo sites have jackpot games?
When is the best time to play bingo online?
What is the legal age to play bingo online?
Legal US Licensing Jurisdictions
If you do wish to gamble online for real money then you are only currently able to legally do so if you live in New Jersey, Delaware or Nevada. Below is an overview of each of those US Sates licensing commissions.
- New Jersey Casino Control Commission – New Jersey residents and also those living in the neighbouring State of Delaware are now able to play and gamble at a large number of online sites as the New Jersey Casino Control Commission have started to issue their own online gambling licenses to companies based in the New Jersey State boundaries.
- Nevada Gaming Commission – Online gambling in any form is now perfectly legal in Nevada if you are first and foremost currently within the Nevada state boundaries and secondly you are accessing an online gambling site that is licensed by the Nevada Gaming Commission.
Not Legally Recognised Gambling Jurisdictions
Whilst playing bingo online is not something readily available to US players, if you look around the web you will come across sites offering real money bingo games, however those sites are not licensed in US recognised gambling jurisdictions and as such you should avoid playing at those sites.
- Government of Curacao – there are many online bingo sites licensed in Curacao, and sadly the actual licenses issued to those sites are not really gambling licenses at all they are more of a business type license. So if you did start playing bingo at a site licensed in Curacao you will have no protection what so ever should anything go wrong.
- Antigua Directorate of Offshore Gambling – There was a time when many online gambling sites including online bingo sites who have been licensed in Antigua, however as fewer and fewer countries recognise Antigua gambling licenses or sites licenses in Antigua you are best advised to steer clear form any such site as you will not be afforded the same protection as you would when gambling at a US State licensed site.